I will address the issues you faced on mirroring.

it's definitely new functionality but it's a hot topic.. we should
address the issues.

The issue with the Expiry is that message was moved once on the main
broker.. then moved again on the target causing the duplicate.

and the statistics.. that's something I'm working on at the moment.

--
Clebert Suconic