Hi,

I am facing some problems while trying to filter messages.

I am using a MQTT 5 client to send messages with a user property with the
key "provider" and the value "provider1".

When it's received in a queue, browsing it in the artemis console, i can
see that the property key has been transformed to:
"mqtt.ordered.user.property.0.provider".

Then when i try to create a new queue with a filter for this key, it throws
an error for invalid filter expression. Inspecting logs, it seems that the
dots are the problem.

I have tried like 30 different ways to put the expression (Following JMS
selector docs and others) but I am not getting the desired result and
messages are not being filtered.

I have checked Apache artemis code in github and I can see a class called
MQTTUtil.java which is the one that is transforming the property and
inserting those dots.

¿Is there a way to filter correctly by this key or is it a bug in artemis
code?

Thanks! Regards

[image:
https://www.certmetrics.com/amazon/public/badge.aspx?i=1&t=c&d=2019-12-05&ci=AWS00740038]