Hello,

I am new to this mailing list. I built at application years ago using WildFly
10 and the ActiveMQ that is embedded. Recently, on extremely rare occasions,
one of our queues slow down. My log files of my application show that messages
are delayed by anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes. The queue is on the same server
running under the same WildFly instance. One web app is sending another web app
a simple message that a file has been received. We're using Spring to create
and read the messages. There is very little code on our part, and it has not
changed since the beginning.

To add to the mystery, we have 2 other queues that seem unaffected. One queue
is virtually the same message being sent back to the previous web app. The
third queue is a message being sent from the middle app to another app, and
those messages are much larger but are never delayed.

Usually a reboot clears the issue, but today I did a regular reboot and the
delay started happening right away, although a smaller delay of only a few
minutes. Does anyone have any idea how I can troubleshoot this? Could there be
something wrong with my queue, like corruption? Is there any log I can check to
be sure the issue is with the queue itself? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. It may be a bug that was fixed long ago. I won't be able to update
this application any time soon.

Thank you,

Patrick

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only
for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information
herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical
information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the
sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or
copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.