From: Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 11:36 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Antwort: [Ext] RE: Help getting Artemis to auto-delete empty/idle
queues

*** [Caution] This email is from an external source. Please use caution
responding, opening attachments or clicking embedded links. ***

Did a consumer connect to the queue at any point? The broker will wait for at
least one consumer to connect so that it doesn't delete a queue before it's
actually used.

Justin

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail from Redpoint Global Inc. (“Redpoint”) is confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed. If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy, print
or disclose it to anyone else. If you properly received this e-mail as a
customer, partner or vendor of Redpoint, you should maintain its contents in
confidence subject to the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with
Redpoint.