Greetings!

We’ve nearly completed our transition from AMQ classic to Artemis, but I’m
running into this issue.  When we start Artemis as a separate broker process
from the command-line, we get jolokia on port 8161.  But when we run unit
tests, we start an EmbeddedActiveMQ instance, and we do not get jolokia.  I’ve
tried copying my broker.xml to a resource an initializing using that instead of
the default, but still nothing.  What am I missing?

Thanks
john

[rg] <https://www.redpointglobal.com/>

John Lilley

Data Management Chief Architect, Redpoint Global Inc.

888 Worcester Street, Suite 200 Wellesley, MA 02482

M: +1 7209385761<tel:+1%207209385761> |
john.lil...@redpointglobal.com<mailto:john.lil...@redpointglobal.com>

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail from Redpoint Global Inc. (“Redpoint”) is confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed. If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy, print
or disclose it to anyone else. If you properly received this e-mail as a
customer, partner or vendor of Redpoint, you should maintain its contents in
confidence subject to the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with
Redpoint.