Hi Clebert - I am not sure either. In the past, I have stood up
classic AMQ and Hawtio in K8s - Hawtio seemed to work just fine with
AMQ, using a subdomain to reach it.

--
Steve Hiller
Manager, Software Development (Engagement)

Randstad
6750 North Andrews Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
954.308.8230 (o)