Hi,
we're using artemis 2.19.0 and we've noticed this is happening randomly.
Sometimes it happens twice per day, sometimes once a month. It doesn't seem
to be related to any cron jobs or any server load. Sometimes during the
night, sometimes during the day. We're using Python with Artemis. The
server monitoring tools don't report anything special regarding IO or
IOWAIT during the time of the crash. Can you help us in any way? Any
pointers on what to look for?

Thank you in advance!

Blow are some details:
Artemis: 2.19.0
OS: Centos 7
openjdk version "1.8.0_131"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11)

INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** | WARN
 [org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.critical.CriticalMeasure] Component
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.io.buffer.TimedBuffer is expired on path 4
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** | ERROR
[org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] AMQ224079: The process for the
virtual machine will be killed, as component
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.io.buffer.TimedBuffer@726de316 is not
responsive
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** | WARN
 [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] AMQ222199: Thread dump:
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** | Complete Thread dump
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** | "Reference Handler" Id=2 RUNNABLE
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** |       at
java.base@11.0.14/java.lang.ref.Reference.waitForReferencePendingList(Native
Method)
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** |       at java.base@11.0.14
/java.lang.ref.Reference.processPendingReferences(Reference.java:241)
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** |       at java.base@11.0.14
/java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Reference.java:213)
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** |

INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** |
INFO   | jvm 6    | ***************** | End Thread dump
ERROR  | wrapper  | ***************** | JVM exited unexpectedly.