Hello,

I'm trying to configure TLS/SSL connectors using ActiveMQ 5.16.5 under
FIPS.    I'm using the following SSL Context configuration:

[image: image.png]

When I do that, an exception is thrown at startup which boils down to:

"Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX: java.io.IOException:
no such algorithm: TLS for provider SunPKCS11-NSS-FIPS"

Apparently the algorithm is controlled by the *protocol *attribute but I've
been unable to figure out any value that works.   I've tried "TLSv1",
"TLSv1.1", "TLSv1.2", and even "SSLv3" but none has worked.

Can anyone tell me how to get that to work?   Is there a different *sslContext
*that can work under FIPS?

Thanks,
--
Frank