From: Jayakumar, Ranjith
Sent: 13 December 2022 14:49
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Cc: Loganathan, Udaya shankar <udayashankar.loganat...@kla-tencor.com>;
Kannappan, Devanathan <devanathan.kannap...@kla-tencor.com>; Venkateswaran,
Dayanandhan <dayanandhan.venkateswa...@kla-tencor.com>
Subject: Reg : ActiveMQ - CPP - Client - 3.9.5

Hi ActiveMQ team,

We are not able to create issue/clarifications in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp?os_destination=%2Fbrowse%2FAMQ-8143
Hence sending the mail for the same.

We are facing below issue in ActievMQ Cpp client 3.9.5 version. "Send" API in
"MessageProducer" is taking time gradually increasing from 30ms to seconds
after running for multiple days.

Can you please confirm whether known issue and same is addressed in latest
version? Please let us know your feedback ASAP.

Code Snippet
cms::MessageProducer* m_cProducer;
cms::MapMessage* messag;

m_cSession = m_cConnection->createSession( cms::Session::AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE );
m_cProducerDestination = m_cSession->createTopic( "CLIENT_IN" );
m_cProducer = m_cSession->createProducer( m_cProducerDestination );
m_cProducer->setDeliveryMode( cms::DeliveryMode::NON_PERSISTENT );

m_cProducer->send(message); // Taking time more than 400ms

Thanks,
Ranjith

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission, and any documents, files or
previous email messages attached to it, may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading them or saving them to disk. Email communications
may be monitored by KLA as permitted by applicable law and regulations. For
more information, read our Privacy Policy at
www.kla.com/privacy-policy.<http://www.kla.com/privacy-policy> Thank you.