From: Jan Šmucr <jan.sm...@aimtecglobal.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 9:54 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Message Selectors vs multiple queues

*** [Caution] This email is from an external source. Please use caution
responding, opening attachments or clicking embedded links. ***

I'd add my opinion from the maintenance perspective.

We use both setups in our cloud service and when it comes to solving issues
it's a lot better to have separate queues, as you can pause these individually.
Selecting what not to consume on the consumer side can get very complicated.

Jan

Dne 21. 12. 2022 0:25 napsal uživatel John Lilley