Hello team,

We are trying to implement mqtt+nio but unfortunately are not able to
configure it.
following are the code what we try to update on configuration xml:

<transportConnectors> <transportConnector name="mqtt+nio" uri=
"mqtt+nio://localhost:1883"/> </transportConnectors>

Getting following error:
Error info: The specified XML configuration data is invalid:
cvc-attribute.3: The value 'nio' of attribute 'name' on element
'transportConnector' is not valid with respect to its type, 'protocol'. and
cvc-enumeration-valid: Value 'nio' is not facet-valid with respect to
enumeration '[openwire]'. It must be a value from the enumeration.

We are using amazon activemq service.

Please let us know how to configure it.