From: Vilius Šumskas <vilius.sums...@rivile.lt>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 1:55 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: reloading TLS certificate for Jolokia

Hi,

since because of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-3117 ActiveMQ
Artemis doesn‘t reload TLS certificates automatically anymore I‘m wondering,
what is the correct way to reload certificates for embedded Jolokia Console?

I have reloaded keystore for acceptors via console using reload() on
„artemis-ssl“ acceptor, but I just cannot figure out a way to reload it for
console itself.

--
   Best Regards,

    Vilius Šumskas