Thanks for the clarification.

To clarify further, in your original email you said, "in the Artemis
documentation we find that it is better to delete the tmp folder..."
However, the documentation you cited *doesn't* actually say that it is
"better" to delete the tmp folder. It only says that the files in the tmp
folder "are safe to delete between broker runs."

Justin