Thank you for the reference, i checked them but still confused about how to
navigate between different Control classes. As i understand, this url
http://localhost:8161/console/jolokia/read/org.apache.activemq.artemis:broker=\"0.0.0.0\"/QueueNames
mean to execute the getQueueNames method but how do I know that it is
executing on the ActiveMQServerControl class? The AddressControl class also
has the getQueueNames method. What if I want to see the message count in
queue Q of address A? I tried something like this:
http://localhost:8161/console/jolokia/read/org.apache.activemq.artemis:broker=\"0.0.0.0\"/Address/A/Queue/Q/MessageCount
but it did not work. Also, is it possible to browse messages as web console
does?

Thai Le

--
Where there is will, there is a way