Hello,
Is there a way to configure a topic in broker.xml so that
1. New subscriber can get the last message sent to the topic (like the
stock value example), I assume this need last-value-queue=true and
durable=true
2. When there is no consumer connect to the subscriber queue for x minutes
the subscriber queue should be auto deleted (subscription can't be
terminated from consumer side because there is no guarantee that it can
terminate gracefully). Durable=false seem to be a solution here
As you can see,  setting for durable seem to be conflicting for my use
case. Is there a way to satisfy both 1 and 2?

Regards
Thai Le