Gotcha.

Suppose that mail group, so I hereby requesting an invite please :)

On 28 Mar 2023, at 16:40, Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org> wrote:

You don't need an @apache.org email in order to join the ASF Slack. You
just need to request an invitation. This is noted on the website [1] (at
the bottom):

   If you want an invitation to the ActiveMQ Slack channel simply send a
request to the users mailing list.

Most of the folks in there don't have an @apache.org email.

Justin

[1] https://activemq.apache.org/contact