I'm not aware of any problems like this in ActiveMQ Artemis 2.19.1.
However, that release is fairly old at this point. Can you try using the
latest release [1] (which is 2.29.0)?

If you still have problems on 2.29.0 please provide your broker.xml and
steps to reproduce the problem that you're seeing.

Justin

[1] https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/