Hello Justin,

Thanks for the documentation.
Here is another issue that I am facing while installing Apache activemq
artemis on Redhat EC2. I am following the documentation
<https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/1.0.0/running-server.html>
.
I have installed JDK17.

I am mentioning the steps and all are executed as root user.

   1. Downloaded the artemis binary into /opt and renamed to artemis.
   (conatins all the folders like bin, web etc mentioned in the documentation)
   2. Created the broker into /var/lib by executing the command
${ARTEMIS_HOME}/bin/activemq
   create mybroker and provided the username as admin and password and allowed
   anonymously.
   3. Now I am starting the server by executing ./artemis run from
   /var/lib/mybroker/bin and getting the exceptions(attached as screenshot).

[image: image.png]

Kindly help why this exception is coming and how to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Ruptam