Hi,

I've experienced some strange behavior during trying to experiment with Apache
Camel 4.0 SJMS2 and Wildfly 29.0.1-1 and Apache ActiveMQ Artemis:

1. <warning> AMQ212051: Invalid concurrent session usage. Sessions are not
supposed to be used by more than one thread concurrently.
java.lang.Exception: trace

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientSessionImpl.startCall(ClientSessionImpl.java:1587)

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientSessionImpl.acknowledge(ClientSessionImpl.java:1209)

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.doAck(ClientConsumerImpl.java:1138)

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.acknowledge(ClientConsumerImpl.java:785)

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientMessageImpl.acknowledge(ClientMessageImpl.java:136)

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientMessageImpl.acknowledge(ClientMessageImpl.java:38)

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.JMSMessageListenerWrapper.onMessage(JMSMessageListenerWrapper.java:136)

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.callOnMessage(ClientConsumerImpl.java:1001)

mailto:org.apache.activemq.artemis@2.26.0//org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl$Runner.run(ClientConsumerImpl.java:1154)

org.apache.activemq.artemis.journal//org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.actors.OrderedExecutor.doTask(OrderedExecutor.java:56)
   ... 5 more

I've found an age-old thread where they were discussing about quite similar
issue and, based on that, I was afraid of having some bug in SJMS2 - or SJMS as
it does the heavy lifting behind SJMS2 - component of Camel when is being used
with Apache ActiveMQ Artemis (as messaging subsystem in Wildfly)
https://developer.jboss.org/thread/231892

2. I was not able to figure out how to switch off
suppress-session-notifications via Wildfly settings/CLI. Any idea if it can be
done? There are tons of related notification messages created (open/close of
session) that is not consumed by anyone ATM...

3. I see tons of ActiveMQUnblockedException,
ActiveMQRemoteDisconnectedException and ActiveMQNotConnectedException in my
test run (last two exceptions have exactly the same number of occurrence) when
the simple demo application tries to use simple Apache Camel SJMS2 endpoint
with async consumers, exclusive reply-to queues, 4 worker threads for request
and reply queues, respectively with given rate of traffic. In principle, SJMS2
components should provide connection pooling, Artemis is connected via in-vm
stuff as Wildfly messaging backend...

Any help/hint is more than welcome and thanks in advance.

Br,