From: Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2023 3:42 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org <users@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL]:Re: STOMP client receives undefined priority header
when JMSPriority = 4 (default)

[CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.]

Looking at the code [1] that converts the message from core to AMQP I can
see that it will not set the priority if it's the default value (i.e. 4) so
I would say what you're seeing is expected.

Justin

[1]
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/main/artemis-protocols/artemis-amqp-protocol/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/protocol/amqp/converter/CoreAmqpConverter.java#L115