>From what I can tell you aren't actually subscribed to the ActiveMQ users
list so you will not receive any replies sent to the list and not directly
to you (which is how replies are normally sent). Please subscribe [1] to
the list in order to use it properly. Thanks!

Also, please be aware that screenshots attached to emails are not passed to
subscribers. If a screenshot is critical to explaining your issue please
upload it somewhere and provide a link to it. Otherwise simply describe in
more detail what your problem actually is without referencing screenshots.

Justin

[1] https://activemq.apache.org/contact