I have a situation where we have to use fapolicyd, and when its enabled,
ActiveMQ won't start.
If I disable fapolicyd, then start activemq, it seems to work fine. Then when I
re-enable fapolicyd, activemq fails.

So I have some rules permitting activemq to operate added to fapolicyd.

Now activemq still wont start unless it is enable before fapolicyd is enabled,
and then it works fine.

So I suspect that there is some dependency within activemq that is being
blocked by the fapolicyd, but I know not what.

Surely our team cannot be the first to attempt to use fapolicyd with activemq,
but I cannot seem to find any documentation online from either RHEL or
ActiveMQ, nor any of the chat boards discussing this scenario.

Does anyone have any input?

Very Respectfully,

Michael R. Wheat