Hello Justin,

I am referring to JVM memory. My customer wants to get email or any other kind
of notifications if the memory consumption has reached to some certain
percentage.

They received below error and they want to get notification before such problem
occurs:

May 27, 2024 1:49:01 PM CEST SEVERE  [com.boomi.util.LogUtil doLog] Unhandled
exception in thread ActiveMQ Data File Writer.
            at
org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.disk.util.DataByteArrayOutputStream.<init>(DataByteArrayOutputStream.java:49)
            at
org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.disk.journal.DataFileAppender.processQueue(DataFileAppender.java:335)
            at
org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.disk.journal.DataFileAppender$1.run(DataFileAppender.java:197)
May 27, 2024 1:49:01 PM GMT+02:00 FINE
[com.boomi.store.persist.FilePersistence openStream] Attempting to open output
stream, id: 2024.05.27_8a479682d9b475a3, type: META
May 27, 2024 1:49:01 PM GMT+02:00 INFO
[com.boomi.connector.sap.listener.SAPTIDHandler commit] commit called for
TID=0A1E5E1E491166547301252C

BR,
Ayla