-----Mensagem original-----
De: Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2024 11:44
Para: users@activemq.apache.org
Assunto: Re: AMQ Multi-cast behavior

As far as ActiveMQ Artemis is concerned all your assumptions look to be correct
for the most part.

Number 4 is somewhat questionable depending on what exactly the client is
doing. If, for example, it's using the JMS API and creating a non-durable
subscription to receive messages then when the consumer stops then the queue
will likely be removed so you won't have any message accumulation in that case.

Justin