Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice please.

I have installed a pre-built package of Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.1 on Linux
Kernel 6.1.21 (Bullseye).

I have configured a transport connector and all works fine until I try and
use the admin panel by adding "<import resource="/jetty.xml" />, restart
activemq and I get the following error:-
ERROR: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException:
Cannot find class [org.eclipse.jetty.security.HashLoginService] for bean
with name 'securityLoginService' defined in class path resource
[jetty.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.jetty.security.HashLoginService

I suspect a dependency has been omitted from the build
(HashLoginService.java ?) but I'm not sure.

If anyone can shed any light on this I would appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Martyn