Lewis

How are you using AGE. For example if you are using docker, there is a good
readme at at https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/joefagan/incubator-age

You can also find documentation at
https://age.apache.org/docs/master/index.html

Are you already familiar with PostgreSQL and/or OpenCypher?

How much data do you wish to ingest? What format is the data currently in?
How many nodes?

A contributor Muhammad Shoaib https://github.com/muhammadshoaib has
developed a ver fast .csv ingest utility that is just about to be made
public. We can make that available to you.

Thanks
Joe