If you can get a terminal in the container then you should be able to do
with something like

from  airflow.models.xcom  import XCom
print(XCom.__name__)

i think  that willl print the actual class that is being used

you can see how the import works in that module

see resolve_xcom_backend

depending on how you've configured it, you can also examine airflow
configuration

from airflow.settings import conf
conf.get("core", "xcom_backend")

if using env vars check  with `env|grep  AIRFLOW__CORE__XCOM`