Hi Priyanka,

I am writing to read the messages in the next operator with input port defined
like the below,

public transient DefaultInputPort<MutablePair<Message, MutablePair<Long,
Integer>>> input = new DefaultInputPort<MutablePair<Message, MutablePair<Long,
Integer>>>()

Application is failing with below exception:

2016-06-19 16:54:45,498 ERROR codec.DefaultStatefulStreamCodec
(DefaultStatefulStreamCodec.java:fromDataStatePair(98)) - Catastrophic Error:
Execution halted due to Kryo exception!
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Class cannot be created (missing
no-arg constructor): kafka.message.Message
Serialization trace:
left (org.apache.commons.lang3.tuple.MutablePair)
        at
com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo$DefaultInstantiatorStrategy.newInstantiatorOf(Kryo.java:1228)
        at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newInstantiator(Kryo.java:1049)
        at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newInstance(Kryo.java:1058)

Any help please.

Regards,
Raja.