Hi,

In one of the operators, I have some big LRUcache objects (which are not
transient and hence checkpointed) and when that operator restarts for any
reason, I see the 'unclean undeploy' exception in container logs.

Unfortunately I don't have the stack trace with me but is there any
configuration that can be set to make sure that container undeploy waits
till the checkpointing is complete?

Also I am a bit curious on how the container undeploy and redeploy is
handled (triggered when any of the upstream operator restarts). I see that
the undeploy is often interrupted if its taking a bit more time. Is there
any documentation which I can refer to to understand this in a bit detail?

Regards
Vivek