Hello Ananth,

Here are my answers, except for the Kafka 0.9 operator

1. "Lifetime" is essentially the same as you have in any Java code. It
doesn't span across start/stop/crash of an Apex application.

2. Yes, downstream will catch up.

4. Every launch is a new launch unless the application is restarted using
the following command line option with dtcli ( being renamed to apex-cli )

dtcli launch <jar/apa> " -originalAppId <application id>",

Application will start from the previous checkpoint.

Thanks