Hello Everyone,

Can you please let me know if Data torrent can connect to nosql database like
hbase, if yes do you have any sample project that connects with habase.

My requirement is to read data from DB2 and load into hbase table by using data
torrent.

Regards,
Surya Vamshi

This [email] may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of
this [email] or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient
is unauthorized. If you received this [email] in error, please advise the
sender (by return [email] or otherwise) immediately. You have consented to
receive the attached electronically at the above-noted address; please retain a
copy of this confirmation for future reference.