When the app starts, it identifies itself as Archiva 1.2-SNAPSHOT

The wrapper.conf file in the conf directory displayed a number of
differences when I diffed the files.  On closer inspection, there was only
one actual difference, the rest was due to reordering of lines.  I don't see
this file in the file system, so it may not matter.
   1.1 referenced: archiva-jetty-1.1.pom
   1.2 referenced: archiva-jetty-1.2-SNAPSHOT.pom

I am running on RedHat linux, using java 1.5.0_15.
     ARCHIVA_BASE=/var/archiva
     ARCHIVA_HOME=/opt/apache-archiva
(/opt/apache-archiva is a link: apache-archiva ->
apache-archiva-1.2-SNAPSHOT)
I am executing "/opt/apache-archiva/bin/archiva start" to start archiva.

I have doubled checked everything, and must admit, I'm confused.  I did not
build this code, but downloaded the tar file referenced in the previous post
by Jeff.

Thanks,
Mark