Hello guys

I have a question.

I do my build using Continuum and my Maven artifacts are deployed to an
Archiva repository using webdav.

I would like to automate the deployment with a bash script using wget.

My question is :

If I am deploying a SNAPSHOT, what url can I use to retrieve the latest
SNAPSHOT version ?

Ie I use

http://server/path/to/artifact/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/artifact-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.ea

I get a not found error.

The only way I can get to the latest SNAPSHOT is by fully qualifying the
SNAPSHOT version with the time date stamp. Not ideal. I would like to
just have the SNAPSHOT version.

Eg

http://server/path/to/artifact/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/artifact-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-20
080909.070607.ear

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following
address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.