I am also having trouble with this!

I removed the directory and artifacts on the file system, but in the Browse,
I still see the groupId/artifactId....  The only thing is that when I then
try to download the jar or POM, then it says that there is nothing....

How do I remove the links in the Browse????

Sonia L.

I removed the directory containing the artifact in the internal repository,
but it still shows up in the GUI.
I restarted archiva and it still is showing up in the GUI.

Am I missing a step?

Thanks