Brett,

Yes "scott" has observer access and the URL is correct. Other artefacts (non
plugin) are obtained normal (and even downloaded by the archiva server if
needed)

tx.,

--
Raphael Parree
CTO

phone +33 683 468663
Disclaimer...
"The information contained in this message may be confidential and is
intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Sender's written permission is
needed prior to forwarding or otherwise using the content of the message,
whether completely or partially. Should you receive this message
unintentionally, please do not use the contents herein and notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail. Please rely on your own virus checking, no
responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any bug
or virus infection."