Hi  I am using archiva 1.1.3 where java.net maven1 is the first in my
search list and the archiva seems also to go to that repo first even
thou already have a copy of the wanted artifact downloaded

here is the log

2008-12-25 02:17:29,237 [btpool0-12] INFO
org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors  -
Transfer not attempted on
http://download.java.net/maven/1/org.apache.maven.plugins/poms/maven-site-plugin-2.0-beta-7.pom
: NO to update releases, policy is ONCE, and local file exist.: using
already present local file.
2008-12-25 02:17:29,284 [btpool0-12] INFO
http://download.java.net/maven/1/org.apache.maven.plugins/poms/maven-plugins-11.pom
: NO to update releases, policy is ONCE, and local file exist.: using
already present local file.

There is another problem is when java.net is very flaky and my build hangs

Is there a way to prevent archiva from going out since we already have
POLICY set to once and local file exist?

Thanks

-D