Our users are currently very annoyed by "Unable to find project model" error
messages for snaphot versions. I have figured out the error appear for
snapshots which have been released meanwhile.
We have turned on the flag "Delete Released Snapshots".
It seems that the snapshot-versions are not deleted properly by the
purge-process.
The snapshots are still visible on the Browse screen, but trying to download
them results in the above error.
I don't know if this relates to todays post by Wendy.
For us it's quite cruicial to solve this asap...