Yep, you need to add the Archiva proxy/managed repo in your settings.xml
You would also need to put the necessary Archiva credentials in the
<mirror> or <repository>.

More details on how to configure this can be found here:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.1.3/userguide/using-repository.html

Thanks,
Deng

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Seidita Nicola <nicola.seid...@valueteam.com