Hi all,

  I`m having issues to set up the Archiva 1.3 on Tomcat 6.0.24, in a
IBM JDK 1.6. Here is the errors from log file:

SEVERE: Exception sending context destroyed event to listener instance
of class org.apache.maven.archiva.web.startup.ArchivaStartup
Throwable occurred:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'nexusSearch' defined in URL
[jar:file:/C:/java/apache-tomcat-6.0.24/webapps/archiva/WEB-INF/lib/archiva-indexer-1.2.2.jar!/META-INF/spring-context.xml]:
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'archivaConfiguration' while setting
constructor argument; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'archivaConfiguration': FactoryBean threw
exception on object creation; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'registry#commons-configuration':
Post-processing of the FactoryBean's object failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanInitializationException:
Failed to invoke plexus lifecycle Initializable.initialize on
registry#commons-configuration; nested exception is
org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializationException:
org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationRuntimeException:
org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationRuntimeException:
Property xmlns cannot be set!

I'm trying to figure out what is "Property xmlns cannot be set!"
message. I Follow the Wiki and the Archiva web site instructions.

Do you know guys any idea what's going on?

Thank you,

Rafael Chiarinelli