Hi Robert,

Please subscribe to the Archiva users list, your mails are getting moderated
:) I already replied to your first email btw, I don't think you got it since
it was in the users list..

Anyway, you can set the mail session config as follows:

<Resource name="mail/Session"  type="javax.mail.Session" auth="Container"
   mail.smtp.host="localhost"
   mail.smtp.auth="true"
   mail.user="USERNAME"
   mail.password="PASSWORD"