Thanks for the advice, but it's still a no-go so far.

I'm setting:

Group Id: jboss
Artifact Id: jboss-compile-all
Version: 4.3.0_CP06
Packaging: pom
Classifier: blank
Generate Maven 2 POM: Unchecked
Artifact File: the .pom file I'm trying to publish
POM File: I've tried both including and not including the aforementioned
.pom file
Repository Id: internal

If I submit the form, I get "Please add a file to upload." I've verified
that the target.pom file has content, etc. I'm stumped.