Hello Archiva Users,

... and thanks Deng, that was spot on.
I have re-uploaded it and it has generated one, however it doesn't work as
I'd expect.

The pom created by archiva isn't named communications-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom -
it is named communications-1.0-<timestamp>.pom and as a result the next
maven snippet fails.

Downloading:
http://tour.opencsta.org:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots//org/opencsta/communications/1.0-SNAPSHOT/communications-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.opencsta:communications:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository opencsta (
http://tour.opencsta.org:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots/)

The contents of the pom file generated (
http://tour.opencsta.org:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots/org/opencsta/communications/1.0-SNAPSHOT/communications-1.0-20110129.100552-2.pom)
looks correct.

<project xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.opencsta</groupId>
  <artifactId>communications</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
</project>

The meta data looks correct too, but somehow my maven config isn't working
still.

<metadata>
  <groupId>org.opencsta</groupId>
  <artifactId>communications</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <versioning>
    <snapshot>
      <buildNumber>2</buildNumber>
      <timestamp>20110129.100552</timestamp>
    </snapshot>
    <lastUpdated>20110129100552</lastUpdated>
  </versioning>
</metadata>

Should I just create a sym-link on the filesystem for
communications-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom and manually make it a system administration
task when a new artifact is uploaded using the GUI?

Cheers
Chris