Hello, Wendy

Yes, you are right, we are using maven to pull the artifacts from our
local archiva repository. But most of developers are using eclipse maven
plugin, not the command, is there a way to force them login first time
when they run maven task in eclipse? Or this is the question for eclipse
maven plugin?

Regards,

Yi