Hi,

I've deployed the new Archiva release (1.4-M3), everything seems to work but I
can't login as admin. I can login with other accounts without problems.

It keeps saying me that the username and/or passwords are incorrect. I've
looked inside the DB using Squirrel, the admin user is present with the right
encoded password. (I know that this is the right password since I have two
accounts, admin and user1, with the same password. I can login as user1, and
the encoded passwords are the same for both users in the DB.)

Any idea?

Thanks,
Mickael