2012/10/19 Sascha Vogt <sascha.v...@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> i'm trying the 1.4-M3 release and stumbled accross the ProxyConnector
> Rules.
>
> In particular, I'm wondering what's the difference between the black and
> whitelist within the Proxy Connector and the rules I can define (which,
> if I got it correctly can apply to multiple proxies).
>
> Do I need to define both? What if I have a ProxyConnector with **/* and
> no rule defined?
No need to define both.
With ProxyConnectorRules you can just save fingers :-) and define
black/white lists for a collection of proxy connector.
You don't need anymore to define the same for each proxy connectors.
But it's the same effect (it's only a kind of bulk configuration mode).
Makes sense ?

> The documentation for the ProxyConnector and the ProxyConnector Rules
> don't refer to each other and how they relate.
Agree need a bit of improvement.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com