Replies inline

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:09 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> 2013/5/29 Lothar Werzinger <lot...@tradescape.biz>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am researching Archiva and I tried using the REST API for Archiva 1.4.
> >
> > I am using 1.4-M3 as well as the staged 1.4-M4 from
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/archiva/1.4-M4
> >

> > When I call the *archivaServices/searchService/searchArtifacts* REST API
> > the returned 'url' field contains a URL that does not work if the
> searched
> > artifact is a SNAPSHOT.
> >
> > Example:
> >
> > Search returns
> >
> >     "url": "
> >
> http://localhost:8080/repository/activities-snapshots/biz/tradescape/activities/pcs_poc2/pcs_poc2.ccc/0.3-SNAPSHOT/pcs_poc2.ccc-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
> > "
> >
> > If I take that URL and paste it into a browser I get:
> >
> > HTTP ERROR 404
> >
> > Problem accessing
> >
> /repository/activities-snapshots/biz/tradescape/activities/pcs_poc2/pcs_poc2.ccc/0.3-SNAPSHOT/pcs_poc2.ccc-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar.
> > Reason:
> >
> >     Resource does not exist
> >
> I agree that's bad at least "
>
> http://localhost:8080/repository/activities-snapshots/biz/tradescape/activities/pcs_poc2/pcs_poc2.ccc/0.3-SNAPSHOT/pcs_poc2.ccc-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
> "
> could return the last.
> The trouble with SNAPSHOT is version returned can be multiple.
>
> Can you create an issue for that ?

I'd love to, but when I go to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM there's
no way for me to register for a login. The message says
Not a member? To request an account, please contact your JIRA
administrators.

> --
> Olivier Lamy
> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Lothar Werzinger

Principal Architect

Tradescape, Inc. - Enabling Efficient Digital Marketplaces

+1-650-931-6719 (direct)

+1-800-697-6068 (main) Ext. 116

lot...@tradescape.biz

http://www.tradescape.biz

--

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake,

-