Hi,

I've used a _clean_ installation of JDK and JBoss / Wildfly and deployed the
WAR downloaded from the Archiva site without any changes. For deploying the
three JARs separately I took the ones from the extracted standalone
installation of 2.1.1.

Sorry for not replying to the answer but my subscription failed and I didn't
received the mail.

Thanks,
Alex