Hi Vinicius,

it is mostly to allow people which are bound (for any reason) to older JDK versions to use our software. There is a plenty number of projects which are not able to use newer JDK versions. I know that this is a controversial topic I think that the majority of us would like to use all these features. But we must not forget the people using our software in their daily work.

BYe,

Oliver