Hi Marco,

unfortunately the BundleFsPersistenceManager has no option to run a
consistency check during startup. With the current archiva I see no way to
force a consistency check on the running repository.

If you use the standalone archiva, one way could be:
stop archiva
Backup <archiva_home>/repositories
Remove <archiva_home>/repositories completely
start archiva
Rescan Directories

I'm not sure, if this works and/or if this leads to other errors, but at least
with a out of the box archiva standalone the repositories directory is rebuilt
after the restart.

Greetings

Martin