Hi Karl-Heinz,

there is no explicit functionality to do this. But the configuration is stored
in archiva.xml and repositories are stored
in the filesystem, so it should be possible to do this.
You can look at the archiva-jetty submodule. There are the necessary files
needed to start a jetty server running
archiva.
For publish and proxy functionality this should be sufficient. If you need to
use search or metadata, archiva has to scan
the repositories after startup, which may be difficult to trigger on demand
(there are background jobs running after startup).

If you need further help or have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Martin